addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NoVa Kart Racing Group Message Board › Grand Prix NY trip - want to go?

Grand Prix NY trip - want to go?

Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of doing a day trip to Grand Prix NY (about 45 min from NYC) on Saturday 3/26.  I've heard from numerous people this track is incredible.

On the way back we would also stop at Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix in Wilmington, DE (I've been there and liked it a lot).  Depending on the number of people we could rent a van.

Can I get a virtual show of hands who would be a definite in or very likely to go?  If we get a group of 8 or so we could consider renting the track for a private event. 

Checkout the media galleries for each of the tracks.  And here's some pricing info for each:­

Let me know by dropping me an email and specifying yes or very likely.

Suitland, MD
Post #: 1
Sounds like a great idea David but the date wont work for me. USA vs Argentina is also on the 26 in NJ and I doubt I'd be able to make it work. I'll keep an eye on the meetups in case there is a date change. How many others have expressed any interest?