IMPORTANT! READ! PLAN CHANGE!!
Please read this update as it may affect your plans. As a host I wanted you to know:
- I have been notified of a change in tomorrow's event.
- Dave at Keystone Sojourns called the Sales Distributor to find out why the boats promised him for tomorrows events had not been delivered to his store this week.
- The Sales Rep who promised Dave the boats has quit and never processed the order for delivery to Dave. The boats are in Philadelphia- including a personal boat.
- Dave is bringing every boat he has in inventory for the event but it will be less than thirty as expected from the distributor.
- The canoes and paddleboards representatives will still be there with boats and boards!
- So, the opportunity to try boats and boards is still on but will be fewer in number and variety.
- The picnic is still on!!!
I wanted you to know just as I have found out about the events that have happened beyond Dave's control and my hosting the event. We are still doing our very best to make it a fun day for you and hope you still come out for time on the water with friends!
Mr. Adventure Kayak Chris
WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN SPENDING A FEW HOURS AT THE BEACH WITH NEW FRIENDS SURROUNDED BY KAYAKS, CANOES AND SUPs?
HOW ABOUT GETTING TO TRY OUT ANY KAYAK OR STAND UP PADDLE BOARD YOU WANT?… FOR FREE!
JULY 13 FROM NOON TO 5PM AT MORAINE STATE PARK-SOUTH SHORE- PLEASANT VALLEY BEACH, KEYSTONE SOJOURNS IS SPONSORING AN EVENT THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO TRY OUT THE LATEST IN KAYAKS AND PADDLEBOARDS FROM VARIOUS MANUFACTURES- FOR FREE!
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS COME!
- MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS
- TAKE NEW KAYAKS AND PADDLEBOARDS OUT FOR A DEMO PADDLE AT THE BEACH!
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
- BRING A PICNIC LUNCH AND HANG OUT AT THE BEACH WITH FRIENDS. THERE IS A CONCESSION STAND AND CHANGING ROOMS AT THIS BEACH.
FYI- Keystone Sojourns is the company you can rent kayaks from for my popular August 2,3,4 Single Adult Kayak/Canoe/Camping/Regatta Meetup event posted on Pittsburgh Singles! Got Yak? BYOK and event is just $10 a night to camp!!!!
Got Yak? Dave is looking for few volunteers to be safety people out on the water while people are trying boats and boards. I will be helping out on the water and circulating as the event host. Please post if you are interested.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT DAVE AT www.keystonesojourns.com,[masked] OR ON FACEBOOK!