Pittsburgh Kayakers Message Board › Fall Paddle.

Fall Paddle.

Ben S.
user 37256282
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 10
At the beginning of the year, the group was active, mostly around Linda and Mike. I was paddling every weekend from mid March until the streams went dry at the end of June. I did do a couple of lakes since, but they do not have the adventure of a stream.

Maybe this group could use some new leaders who would care to get into the water more often?

Something too, it seems like many are busy over weekend too. I seemed to have worked more then I cared to this summer.
A former member
Post #: 3
My boat's on the car still from a paddle at Lake Arthur this past Sunday. If it isn't raining Sunday the 28th I'll probably run up there again. I could meet others anywhere, any time Sunday.

dan
Ben S.
user 37256282
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 11
Dan,

I went on a solo hike photography trip to McConnells Mill last week. The conditions were just a bit past prime for fall but beautiful just the same. This weekend is busy for me, but the following weekend?????? Who knows.

We have two lakes near here that would be great if one likes flat water. Personally, I like streams. The lakes are Tappen, and Piedmont just west of Wheeling. They are bigger the Lake Arther, and both have a lot of wild life.

If someone (Group Leaders) would like to plan a paddle in one of these, I would only be too happy to help.

Ben