Pittsburgh Kayakers Message Board › New Friends

New Friends

Amanda B.
user 90698322
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 3
Looking for new people and places to kayak. If anyone has any suggestions let me know...
Kodiak F.
kfiresmith
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 14
Hope you can make it to the moonlight paddle on the Loyalhanna Lake:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Ben S.
user 37256282
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 20
I am planning a paddle later next week on either Wheeling Creek, or Buffalo Creek near weeks end. Both streams are scenic, with Class One rapids at most. It is myself and one other if you would like to join us. I am thinking it will be two hours for Wheeling Creek. and three for Buffalo if we decide to do it. The water is perfect now, and with more rain in the forecast, I do not expect it to change much.
Amanda B.
user 90698322
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 4
Hey I am interested in paddling next sat and sun. I have a friend who kayaks too and is available sat. We are looking for new places. Anyone interested?
Kodiak F.
kfiresmith
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 15
Hey I am interested in paddling next sat and sun. I have a friend who kayaks too and is available sat. We are looking for new places. Anyone interested?

I have been itching to do the Keystone Lake res in Armstrong County. I think I might be available next weekend for that, and would have 1 or two additional kayakers in tow.
Amanda B.
user 90698322
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 6
Anyone want to do middle yough?