add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Pittsburgh Kayakers Message Board › Anyone want to kayak tomorrow?

Anyone want to kayak tomorrow?

Kodiak F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 18
My plans to kayak today fell through so I'm looking for anyone that wants to kayak sometime tomorrow.

Drop me a line, open to most places within 1.25hr from Monroeville.
Gina M
user 11296422
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 4
I am an avid kayaker and have belonged to the group for about a year. Last week I read a thread from you that you went with friend to some lake and loved it. You said there were just enough waves to keep it fun
But, I don't remember where it was.
I would love to go but not sure where. I am an avid kayaker and always looking for someone to go with.I would really like to try new places. Since I used to whitewater , I love someplace with some fun "ripples". I'm not sure where you go most of the time, but please keep me in mind. Would really like to meet up with you today,but can't get an early start due to church. What time did you plan on leaving and where? I have a14 ft. perception and am looking to buy Daggar 9 ft. crossover. Have 2 Liquid Logic whitewater that I would like to sell if you know anyone interested. Please keep me in mind if you need someone. I can be pretty flexible,but need time to arrange things.
I am also looking for someone to go along as I don't like to kayak alone. Please keep me in mind
Kodiak F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 19
Sorry I missed your reply - it's been a killer month. Anyhow - the fun lake was 'Keystone Lake' in Armstrong County (not Keystone Park's Keystone Lake) - hit it on a windy day and you'll get quite a workout.

Looks like the next place I'll kayak is the Verona meetup this upcoming Sunday - Hope to see you there!