South Florida Kayaking Meetup Message Board › Stolen Kayaks

Stolen Kayaks

A former member
Post #: 1
I had two kayaks stolen from off my dock in Fort Lauderdale Friday night. Links to the pictures follow.

Necky Eliza
Blue and White Fiberglass
S/N XKA01172K809

Note: In the picture below, it is only the blue and white kayak that was stolen, not the yellow one!

[img]https://post.craigsli...­[img]

No model or S/N information on the second one (below).

[img]https://post.craigsli...­[img]

Fort Lauderdale Police Report #12-105326
Ph: 954-828-5700

If anyone sees either of these kayaks, please call the police or let me know. I can be reached at 954-663-1147.

Thank you.

Jeanne
A former member
Post #: 2
The Fort Lauderdale Marine Patrol found my kayaks and they have been returned to me! Thanks to all.
Kayak E.
user 7231276
Pompano Beach, FL
Post #: 37
Jeanne,

We are very happy to hear the good news ;). It's sad to think people are capable of such horrible things.... I would like a bumper sticker that reads....

Why Steal?
You could ask or buy your own!

Kayak Erica
A former member
I just saw this email about the stolen kayaks, I am guessing they are the two I reported to the police early Saturday morning. They were next to Colee Hammock Park and had been there since at least Thursday evening when I first noticed them. Thursday I didn't really look at them closely thinking somebody paddle over there and then went to Las Olas and would come back, paddle home etc. but Sat am when I noticed them again I looked closer and saw a canoe paddle-I called the police and said they had to be stolen. Glad to hear they were returned to the owner.
A former member
Super awesome news that they have been found! Now if i could just find my keys....
A former member
Post #: 2
Super awesome news that they have been found! Now if i could just find my keys....