addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Florida Kayaking Meetup Message Board › Kelty Get-away 4; 4 person tent for sale

Kelty Get-away 4; 4 person tent for sale

A former member
Post #: 6
I have 2 unused Kelty 4 person tents. I am selling them for $150 each. One is in a sealed box, one was opened to set it up and see how it worked--not used.

They are ivory and navy.

They are in Cooper City, but I can possibly meet you between Key Largo and WPB depending on the day and how much notice you give me (I dive from Key Largo to WPB)

Ariane

Description and specs from Cabela's website:
Engineered for versatility, the Getaway functions as a front-country alternative to expensive hotel bills, or it can be carried into the backcountry when you require more space at camp. Wallet-friendly price tag won’t put a ding in your budget. 68-denier polyester shell and rain fly have an 800mm waterproof-rated coating and fully taped seams throughout to keep you dry. No-See-Um mesh windows let in cooling air while keeping out pesky bugs. Easy setup for novices and experienced campers alike using the shock-corded, lightweight DAC aluminum poles. Includes a carry bag. One D-style door. Two windows. Polyethylene floor.
Color: Blue/Ivory.
Sleeping capacity: 4
Center height: 4.1’.
Floor size: 6.8’ x 7.8’.
Minimum weight: 7 lbs.
Pack size: 8" x 26".