add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Madison Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board › double booking meetups

double booking meetups

Hi leadership team members,

I am writing this email to clarify my new view of meetups booked on the same day.

Previously, I felt booking meetups on the same day would not be beneficial. But now, I want our members to be able to choose from different meetups as often as possible. If two people want to book meetups on different bodies of water (even in our local Madison water areas) on the same day, then that will be allowed. As a courtesy, you may want to contact the other meetup organizer to tell them that you plan on posting another meetup that same day. This protocol is used and works with other meetup groups.

I can't wait for the weather to warm up!

I will post this message on the message board in place of the former "double booking meetups".

thank you for all your time and efforts!

Ron I.
user 3368823
Madison, WI
Post #: 39
Thank you Barbara, good call. I was looking at my meetup calendar and coming soon I have to make a decision between a long country bicycle ride, river kayaking, lake kayaking and a state park hike...decisions, decisions. But, you know what, whatever I choose to do will be fun since all the people in these groups are great. smile