Madison Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board › the season is sizzling for paddling

the season is sizzling for paddling

Barbara
Hi everyone,

First off, thank you to all who have hosted, lead, participated as assistant organizers or event organizers!

I have really enjoyed the experiences I have had so far this season. I was just at Devil's lake this weekend and it would be a great place to leisurely paddle with a picnic (BYO).

Ron Inda and I are still planning to do some more river runs together and I think he even wants to do the Baraboo River; but no dates have been posted yet on the calendar. FEEL FREE TO load in some events this August, since the calendar is bare! Even a two hour paddle is enough for some folks, so don't feel you have to do an all day paddle adventure!

Also, remember to view the great links to all the helpful, informative sites to help you plan for your next meetup. Or, just review the comments on the past meetups!

Keep up the great work but mostly have fun and be safe with during your paddling meetups!

--Barbara