addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board › notes to Assistant Organizers

notes to Assistant Organizers

Barbara
Hi all,
I have a few reminders to us all.
I am still learning about the best ways to utilize this web site and hope to have a page that contains valuable information. But for now I am putting valuable information and links on the message board and giving each a title.

We have a few members who may or may not be active because they don't have boats. So when you are scheduling an event please make sure to include if there is a local boat rental near the meetup. Rutabaga is not too interested in renting their boats on the weekends because that is there busy time to rent boats. Otherwise, a prerequisite to being a member of the Kayak meetup is to have access to a boat. If you have extra boats that folks can use, then be sure to give that info in your meetup.

I will try to work on the site this weekend. I have revised dates for the moving water instruction meetups to post.

Thanks to all for your help. If you want to have a "first time on the water" meetup with the warmer water, please let me know your ideas.

--Barbara