Weather is - of course - playing its part in this.
Looking at the forecast for tomorrow - there is an increased wind projection up
to 20 mph and wave of 2.5 feet. Not living in the local JAX area can make it
difficult to determine what the actual conditions will be. Planning for the
event take 2-3 days of prior notice (work related scheduling) and a 2 hour drive
to get to the GCS put-in.
If the weather is not favorable for tomorrow, then
next mid-week is the next possible window for concluding the event. Will keep
tracking the weather - and if anyone in the JAX area can keep a weather eye for
some possible good weather dates and inform me 2-3 days prior - it would be a
Capt John Blonsick
If any of the groups organizers (Joe Crespi,Brian Hembling,Bruce, Ellen, Frank, Gary Jones, Gmhorse, Jason Smith, Jayson Brown,Jerry D, Linda, Rachel Austin, Ralph, Stephanie Sexton Haynes
) could help out on this event in planning and execution, it would be most beneficial. I am just a traveler in your region and some local knowledge and assistance would help make this a successful conclusion to the 150 mile event benefiting our wounded vets.