Patriot Paddle

From: John B.
Sent on: Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:28 PM
Segment delayed until next week due to transportation issues (wife couldn't get the time off to drive). Looking for a post-Christmas day with good weather to end the run.

Looking to Wednesday for a potential event date - any input appreciated - thank you Warlogic!


Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy