align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Jacksonville Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board The Jacksonville Kayaking Meetup Group News › 200 kayakers and still rising!

200 kayakers and still rising!

Gmhorse
user 12632260
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 47
Did any of you notice that we now have our 200th member? I want to thank all of the people that have provided trips, and trip support to make this Meetup group happen. Thanks to Joe for starting this awesome group. But most of all I want to thank the members of this Meetup that continue to attend trips. You guys are the ones that make these trips awesome. The best planned trip is a bust with no kayakers to share the experience with. Thanks everyone!

If you have not spent some time on a trip with this group you are missing out. I encourage everyone to help make this Meetup the best it can be. See you on the next trip. Brian