addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Freethinkers of Eastern Jackson County Message Board › August Meeting Canceled & Date Change for September Meetup

August Meeting Canceled & Date Change for September Meetup

Group Organizer
Kansas City, MO
I have made two schedule changes for this group.  First, I have canceled the meeting scheduled for this month.  Attendance has been low this summer and no one is signed up so far, so we will just skip this month's meeting.  Second, I organize free thought groups on each Monday of each month.  Since Labor Day is always on one of those Mondays I always need to make some adjustments in September.  Since there are five Mondays in this September, I will solve the problem by moving all of the meetings down one week.  So the meeting in September will be on September 23.
Thanks for your interest!