1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, philadelphia, PA
Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 90 of the world’s top business schools to Philadelphia on Tuesday, September 16th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meetup members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Participating Business Schools Include:
*Harvard, *Wharton, Cornell Univ., Washington Univ. – Olin, George Washington Univ., UMass Amherst – Isenberg, Northeastern Univ. D'Amore-McKim, Carnegie Mellon Univ. – Tepper, Univ. of Pittsburgh- Joseph M. Katz, Bentley Univ., Arizona State Univ., Penn State Univ. – Smeal, St John's Univ. – Tobin, American Univ. – Kogod, Vanderbilt Univ. – Owen, Hult, IE and many more..
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members Harvard and Wharton
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Pennsylvania Convention Center
One Convention Center Place
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia PA 19107
Registration Opens – 4:15pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 4:40pm
Fair opens – 6:30pm
*Attend any time between 4.15pm-9pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/vKMo0L and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.