November 20, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
C2 and PS2 Newark is a free 11 week photography course that focuses on learning basic photography. On November 2012 we will hold Student Presentation to close the program for that cycle.
You will be required to bring maximum of 3 images matted and your prepared artist statement to present to your. Your families are welcomed.
Here was the idea of the program:
Photographers working together was designed to bring photographers together of all skill levels to learn, share, support, and create great photography.
We had 3 specific goals:
- Mentor, educate, support and foster fellowship among all levels of photographers.
- Enhance confidence in photography
- Raise the level of creativity and skills
Our main objective was to:
1. Learn Photography.
2. Actively go out and photograph our environments.
3. Show our work to the community.
Date: November 20, 2012
Location: Family Bible Fellowship Ministry Complex
37620 Filbert Street
Newark, CA 94560