addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Integral New York's Ken Wilber Meetup Message Board › Taking Authentic-We to the next level: NFNC Summer Camp for Adults!

Taking Authentic-We to the next level: NFNC Summer Camp for Adults!

shana
ShanaDeane
New York, NY
Post #: 3
wonderful connecting last night! here's the info i promised...

Summer Camp West in southern Oregon is what I told y'all about last night....
and that i've been jonesing for like-minded tribe in NYC.
Network for New Culture: www.NFNC.org

For me, it's been a unique and awesome place of deep authentic connection, growth, play, inspiration and true community (and i've done A LOT of exploring).

My experience:
It's a place that manages to create conditions of mattering and belonging in that people feel safe to get truly naked (regardless of clothing choices); and find out they are still loved and included. And it's been a place where I continually am able to hear more deeply, my own voice, to be more truly myself; and to be so with others.
Conscious Choice Camp is another name I like for it. And for me, family of choice.

It's in mid-August and always sells out.
(they cap it at ~100 participants, all orientations are welcomed home)

More info below.
Feel free to connect and ask me any questions.
Would LOVE to have you new folk there!

peace, shana

shanadeane77 [at] gmail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Info:
I've been going for three years. It's been going for 18 years.
There's also a July camp in Virginia for the past 7 years.
And now smaller spring, fall and winter camps have emerged because people are so in love with it
(respectively: Santa Cruz, CA, Seattle, WA, and Hawaii)

Camp in a Nutshell:
10 days (w/opportunities for pre and post camp participation), pristine permaculture farm/forest & creek, tenting, gorgeous southern oregon weather, clothing optional, 100 people, community living, 4 quality presenters on head, heart, body, mind, soul topics, open space technology time for participants to share/present, kids and teens welcome, all sexual orientations welcome.

"Leave no trace..." - we build an outdoor kitchen, showers, dining area, we cook together, shares tasks...

This year's presenters' theme:
is around looking at gender (gender fluid is something we explore); and possibly also integrating the summer camp culture with larger social energies.

NFNC is based on the Zegg Community in Germany.... a 25 year exploration and experiment in a communal living eco-village / conference center based on values and ideologies around holacracy, spiral dynamics, permaculture, green building, peace, animal rights, environmentalism, nonviolence -- all through a lens of free love... that is, loving without fear.
Based on philosopher Dieter Duhm's life work (his seminal book is 'The Sacred Matrix.')
www.zegg.de