MEETING PLACE TBA, London
You spoke. We listened. What the KindredHQ community really want is a way to spur each other on and share experiences of running their freelance business.
What’s a Mastermind Group?
You can’t beat the energy, commitment, and excitement of a Mastermind Group and we’ve adapted the tried and tested idea to suit our needs as independents. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. In effect, we act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
The agenda is decided by the group, and each person’s participation is key. You will get feedback, help with brainstorming, and – very important – an action plan to keep you focused and on track. All this, AND being part of a fun, energetic group of fellow freelancers and independents who totally understand what you are going through.
What Will You Get From It?
• Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
• Shared experience
• Gentle prods from the group to help you keep going
• A group who ‘get’ your freelance life and workstyle
• Knowledge that you aren’t alone
• Huge fun.
How Does It Work?
We’ll be meeting at one of our friendly co-working venues at least one evening a month. We’ll start at 6pm and we’ll finish around 8.30pm.
We’ll work in groups of up to 6, so you’ll notice we are limiting the numbers. Get it there fast if you want to be in at the start!
We’re aiming for an informal but professional approach, because we’re keen to make sure everyone gets a lot out of the sessions.
A typical session will work along these lines:
• The session starts with a quick introduction or refresh of a previous session
• We'll then give everyone a chance to share their 'issue', and plenty of time for the group to work through your issue in detail, offering ideas, support and suggestions.
• We’ll record group and individual actions and we’ll connect you all up to keep the momentum up in between meetings.
Is there a charge?
Yes. You can either pay for one session at a time or in a block of 4. If you take that option you’ll get one session for free. Kindred Spirits Mastermind Sessions cost £20 plus VAT each, or £60 plus VAT for 4 sessions. (There are discounts for members)
Once you've indicated that you are coming, all you need to do is register and pay through Eventbrite (just follow the link).
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.