Weekly* meeting in Ham and should include projects should be focused on improving the community.
Tea & coffee with milk & sugar will be provided. Pizzas will be ordered by 8pm if you'd like to have some. We do accept some cash to support the activities!
Travel to Little House:-
• Bus 371 - to Ashburnham Road stop on map below**
• Bus 65 - to Sandy Lane on map below**
• Bus K5 - Stops P & Q on map below**
Train Links also shown on map*. Go to Kingston or Richmond & 371 bus above
** TFL Bus Map for Ham
* Occasionally meetings might be cancelled, but will be removed from group calendar if this happens.
• http://www.hamandpetershamforum.org with links & information about the local area.
I have been told it is a bit difficult to spot:
Ham close are two streets named the same way. Check the map here:
Little House is the small building among the estates. But it is not the Youth centre. it is in between Hatch House, Hornby House and oposite Hawkins house.
Join or login to comment.
I can't make this one currently, but those that have been before we had one big tidy up last week. The place looks more usable now and more welcoming.
Please try and make it if you can, and as normal there should be pizza & hot drinks (you make your own hot drinks though).
0 · November 3
Thanks for leting us know. I have cleaned the tea towels!
0 · November 4
278 Hardware rockstars
Monday, Mar 17
Thursday, Apr 03
Sunday, Mar 16
Monday, Apr 28
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in