The Tokyo/Japan Kiteboarding Meetup Message Board › Start of 2013 Kiteboarding season

Start of 2013 Kiteboarding season

Simas L.
user 73416582
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 1
Hi Guys,

When does kiteboarding season starts in Japan? How many active kitesurfers are in Tokyo/Yokohama area?
I will to Japan beg of April 13...Looking forward to meet you guys and go kiteboarding.....I am addicted to this great sport....
Japan Outdoor A.
OutdoorJapan
Chiba, JP
There're also kiteboarders at Kaihinmakuhari http://m.google.co.jp/u/m/dR1TqS­ to be seen daily.
Warren L.
user 84582822
Tokyo, JP
I am pretty keen to get wet too - I am in Tokyo and very eager but would like other to go with. Anyone keen to head out soon?
Simas L.
user 73416582
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 2
i will be available on weekends from 15 - Apri-13...will get in touch once i am in country
T
user 4765148
Tokyo, JP
I will be watching wind from now until June. Will head out when it looks good. Fall is better but we can get some good spring days. I drive out from west Tokyo sometimes stopping in Shinagawa to pick up anyone who has recovered from their friday or saturday night activity before heading to Chiba. I have a min-van and am happy to haul people.

T
Simas L.
user 73416582
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 3
T,

Finally i am in Japan... Unfortunately i lost my mobile with your contracts.....can you please send me your mobile number to simas_@hotmail.com or txt me on 080-2010-0378...Cheers...

it appears to be quite windy these days...