addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Stitch and Bitch Message Board › Saturday meetup in the south side

Saturday meetup in the south side

Shira
sailorwind
Louisville, KY
Post #: 26
I'm not sure if you all have noticed that on the home page, above the meetup listings, there is a tab called
upcoming" and underneath it says this: Show me:
12 official Meetups
3 in the making

I know I never noticed that section until I set up an experimental meetup for Saturday, April 16, at Sister Beans on New Cut road. So I figured I'd post on the message board to encourage people to look there. There are actually two other suggested meetups there as well, but one is for making holiday cards, so I'm guessing it's old, and one is for making a middle of the month meetup, which appears to have happened.

So if anyone is interested in doing a Saturday afternoon meetup further towards the south side of town, please check that section out!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks Shira, good to know. I can't make it this Saturday, but hope it goes well!
Carrie
user 7770810
Louisville, KY
Post #: 34
I love on the south side and would be up for organizing a meetup out there sometime - sorry I didn't see this earlier!
Shira
sailorwind
Louisville, KY
Post #: 30
Well, no one came to the last one except myself and a friend who I verbally told about it (although she did join the meetup to RSVP). I'd happily try again for May 7th at 2pm. The signup for it would probably be in the "suggested meetup" tab again at the top of the page.

The owner was super nice and said we could reserve the room whenever we want. He also said we could put up signs about the meetup on the bulletin board if we wanted to try and attract more people who frequent Sister Beans and knit.
Devin
user 11700860
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Can you make it the following Sat? I would love to come, but the 7th is Derby Day.
Shira
sailorwind
Louisville, KY
Post #: 31
I can if I make it earlier. I have a book group I'm running there at 2pm on May 14 on Little Bee through the Louisville Book Meetup.
Shira
sailorwind
Louisville, KY
Post #: 32
Can you make it the following Sat? I would love to come, but the 7th is Derby Day.
It turns out I couldn't make it the following Saturday as I had a 2pm book meetup scheduled at this site and will be getting work done on my car before that. But I set it up for this Sunday instead so that you can nurse your Derby hangover with coffee and yarn!