Louisville Stitch and Bitch Message Board › Mini Workshop

Mini Workshop

Lindsey
LindseyHoehn
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Hey guys! Several of the people I've met so far at the meetings have expressed some interest in learning something new, whether that be learning to purl, increase, decrease, work a stitch pattern, or even crochet. I was wondering if anyone wanted to have a get-together where it would be easier to interact on a more personal/detailed level with this sort of thing. We could even do it at my house, and I'd be happy to help coordinate small groups. This way, everyone gets to participate- the beginners can ask questions of the more experienced knitters, and anyone who doesn't want to learn or teach can just hang out! If anyone is interested, just let me know if you'd prefer a weekend afternoon or a weeknight, and what topics you'd be interested in learning or comfortable teaching, and I'll put it together!

Lindsey

PS: We bought a fondue pot that we've had a lot of fun with, and I'll put together a chocolate fondue dessert :)
Jess W.
user 29901672
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
I like the idea, just tell me when and if you need me to bring anything. I would love to learn how to cable. Thanks