addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisville Stitch and Bitch Message Board › Leadership

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello Fellow SnBers,
It has been a great couple of years as the SnB organizer, but it is time for me to step down. I think it's a great group, and under the right leadership, it could be even better.

Please consider stepping up as leader - or co-leader. I will wait a couple of weeks before officially stepping down. If no one steps up, however, this Meetup will no longer be functional.

Thanks for everything!