Lara D.
user 67265892
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Is anyone interested in starting a Facebook group for this? It would a) be free (thank you to Lindsey for paying our fees, by the way!) and b) perhaps be easier to use to talk amongst ourselves/invite new people who aren't part of meetup.
Lindsey
LindseyHoehn
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 4
I think it's a great idea as long as someone else will take responsibility for it. I don't think I would do very well with posting all the meetings there and responding to questions- I don't even check this site enough!
Lara D.
user 67265892
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
Here it is! http://www.facebook.c...­
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm a brand new member to Louisville Stitch n Bitch and I've been familiarizing myself with the group through the discussion threads here. I would love to use Facebook as well but when I follow the link above it leads to "wooly wonders" group which has been closed. Is there a facebook page for the group? If not, I would be willing to moderate a page for us!
Lara D.
user 67265892
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
Yeah, I closed it because it wasn't as active as this group. But please feel free to start a new one!