addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Stitch and Bitch Message Board › Comedy Caravan

Comedy Caravan

Lindsey
LindseyHoehn
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 6
A comedian contacted me and wanted to know if we were interested in meeting at Comedy Caravan. He said he could give us $5 tickets instead of $20. I have never been so I didn't know if its a place we could even knit during the show, or if its not a good environment for that, and I wanted to gauge interest. It's 12/6 or 12/7 - please respond if you're interested and I'll let him know how many tickets we'd like be post it as a meetup. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
[Since we get discount tickets, I say we give it a try. I'm not sure it is the environment for knitting, but it would probably be a fun night out.

quote]A comedian contacted me and wanted to know if we were interested in meeting at Comedy Caravan. He said he could give us $5 tickets instead of $20. I have never been so I didn't know if its a place we could even knit during the show, or if its not a good environment for that, and I wanted to gauge interest. It's 12/6 or 12/7 - please respond if you're interested and I'll let him know how many tickets we'd like be post it as a meetup. Thanks!