Knitadelphians Message Board › Tuesday's Meetup (11 dec12)

Tuesday's Meetup (11 dec12)

A former member
Just trying to get an idea if anyone is going to attend tomorrow night. I know things have been off w me not scheduling many Meetups lately. I really want to get things going again and see lots of your faces there. I am open to any ideas you may have. please let me know how I can make the group more fun and interesting for you all.

On a side note, a member and I who went to the meetup on Saturday  learned that the Bottle Shop is dog friendly. So your furry ones are welcome there!
l

I realize the holiday season is upon us and everyone is super busy, but I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanx so much!!

Best,

Michelle

A former member
Post #: 1
I think this could work. I'd definitely come to some of these meetups b/c I live in the area and I want the encouragement to start crocheting again! Suggested venues: B2 (no beer, but dogs allowed) or Ultimo (beer, not sure about dogs). Anyway, if you keep this group going, I'll come to the next one!