Knitadelphians Message Board › non-drinking event?

non-drinking event?

A former member
Post #: 10
you guys ever up for a non-drinking event? I'm not working right now, and I really wanna meet people and gab and knit...but I can't swing the cash involved for a restaurant / drinking meetup.

I would even offer my apartment--I'm on the west side of broad though.
Heather K.
Rhoadan
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 9
I love the idea of a non-drinking event. I don't drink much by way of alcoholic beverages, and the last few times I have, I've had coughing fits that make me wonder if I'm developing a sensitivity to sulfites or something.
G. A.
user 2774020
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Chrissmari,
Not sure if Michelle is interested in that idea, but I would love that, as I cannot always afford to drink. Also, if I do drink, I make mistakes in my knitting that take me about 3-4 months to fix (no joke) Are you near the Frankford-market line? I don't have a car, and I am recovering from a back injury so taking the bus is not always a good option for me. Also, I too am planning to offer my house in Fishtown (you can take the Market-Frankford line and my stop is Berks) PLUS, for those who have a car, parking in my hood is surprisingly good. Also, for those who need to drink, there is Bottle Shop East up the street from me, so BYOB is fine with me at my house.
G. A.
user 2774020
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Heather,
The above message is for you too :)