Knitadelphians Message Board › knit in public week

knit in public week

A former member
Greetings and salutations my fellow stitchers!!
First I want to welcome new members to the group.......I love that so many have joined up.......it would be nice to see the new faces at a meetup. I apologize for not being able to get to some of the recent meetups.......I was under the weather for the last one and still am not 100%. I am looking forward to meeting at Andrea's on Wednesday night and am prepping my deck so it's pretty for the 23rd.

I just discovered on Facebook today a thing called "knitting in public day" which started in 2005 & is a world wide thing.......if I were more computer savvy I'd have a link for u, but I'm not, so you'll have to look it up on your own. This year it has ben extended to a week......June 8-16........there are no events in our immediate area.......but we could host one and may e get some more knitters to come out.........who's interested?  Ideas on day/time/place?......let me know asap so I can post about it.

Thanx for all your support.......w out u all there is no group and I can't indulge in my nerdy habit......lol.

Best,
Michelle