You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 9 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Knitadelphians Message Board › RSVP's

RSVP's

A former member
Post #: 2
I know u all probably have busier and way cooler lives than I do.......lol........but with being said, I try to be a good leader, even tho I don't know a whole lot about knitting lol......, keeping meetups in different all-around-the-city locations........I like and want feedback........and it's ok if u say yes, and then have to say no........been there for sure.......but when u say yes, and then don't come.......esp when it's just going to be a few of us anyway, it's upsetting and frustrating........I don't want anyone sitting and waiting by themselves ever........so can u, please, if u have RSVP'd yes, and can't make it, update your status at least 30 minutes before start time......the more notice the better......some of u live kinda far and public transportation is involved......who wants to go thru all that if no one is coming?!!......or looking for parking?!!......this has happened more than once.......I love the vibe of this group and want it to be fun and successful.......I can do that w out all of u.......thanx so much!!!.......also u all have my # and email.......don't be shy!!
G. A.
user 2774020
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 4
No problem, I always update my RSVP whenever applicable.
A former member
Post #: 4
Oops, that was supposed to say I CAN'T do it without u all......lol