addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NOLA Knit and Stitch Message Board › June 14th Nirvana

June 14th Nirvana

Angela
user 2764498
Lafayette, LA
Hey y'all:

I will be meeting a friend for supper at Nirvana before the meeting tonight and should be at the meeting by 6:30pm.  If anyone wants to join us you would be very welcome.  Tonight is the SPCA night at many of the resturants around town, where they will be donating 10% of their proceeds to the SPCA.  Nirvana is one of the resturants participating and it's right down the street from Hey Cafe. 

If you can't join me at the resturant, I'll see you at the meeting at 6:30,

Angela