add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Group Organizer
Mount Holly, NJ
Dear Ladies,

Friday night was such a great evening! Myra and I still smile when we think about how much fun we had. You really had to be there to appreciate it! We were hysterically laughing.

You gals are becoming fast friends! Thank you so much for coming to visit.

user 2914232
Mount Holly, NJ
Post #: 1
I'm so sorry I missed it! I was afraid of the storm warning, so I stayed home and knitted alone. I even encouraged a lady named, Deanna, who emailed me because she saw the picture of my dog on the Woolbearers Mt Holly meetup and thought she would ask me about the group. I encouraged her to come, because there are knitters at all levels who attend. If she came, that will make me feel really bad.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I will be their next month.