align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
woolbearers
woolbearers
Group Organizer
Mount Holly, NJ
Hi, hope you are enjoying this early summer. I've already used more sun screen this summer than I have in the past two years.

Just a reminder that Friday night is our monthly Meetup Knit-in. Go to meetup.com to join out group. We meet from 6-8pm, usually the first Friday of the month, but this month it's late due to our trade show adventure.

Saturday is World Wide Knit in Public Day. We will be knitting across the street from the shop at the Quaker Meetinghouse from 11am -3pm. Bring a lawn chair and your lunch and snacks. Please remember to take with you anything you brought.

Also, we will have a little sale of some of the beautiful summer yarns on Friday and Saturday. It's not too late to knit up a quick top or shawl for cool evenings! Check out the Plymouth Bristol Yarn Gallery Lyndon Hill, a fingering weight silk and cotton blend, (I want to do a lace shawl out of it), and also the Somerset, a worsted weight silk and cotton blend that I think has kimono written all over it.

Stay cool and knit!

Suzie

ps. Sorry if you are on our yahoo group, Twisted Woolbearers, and got this message there, too.