addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cincinnati Knitting Group Message Board › New yarn store near Cleveland

New yarn store near Cleveland

A former member
Post #: 37
There a new yarn store that opened up near Cleveland. The owner's name is Tammy and seems to be a really nice lady. Haven't been up there yet, but she's trying to advertise. I know a lot of people have family or friends that way, so maybe something for people to check out next time they are that way. Now sure how pricing or selection is, she just recently opened.
Tosha

Tamarella Yarns
1657 Mentor Ave.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
440-358-9276

west of Cleveland
between Chagrin Blvd and Erie Pa.

A former member
Post #: 14
I recently attend a Sewing and Quilting convention at the Sharonville Convention center. They were handing out advertisements for a new shop to be openning this fall at 7967 Cincinnati-Dayton Road in West Chester. The shop's name is Yarn & Fabrications. From the advertisement I think that the owner's names may be Lori and Joy. They give their email address to sign up for their mailing list. If you would like to have it, just let me know. I have no idea what they will carry as I was attending a fabric event and it was just a paper handout on the table.
A former member
Post #: 17
Well, we lost one yarn shop. Knit Happens is closed and making their way to Florida. confused I couldn't believe that they sold out EVERYTHING with the exception of a some eyelash and some needles. But, I have heard a rumor that in addition to the shop that I mentioned above, there are 2 others ones openning. love struck Has anyone else heard that? I just don't see how a city the size of Cincinnati can support soooooooo many shops. WOW! Cincinnati will have to be known for something new................flying needles and hooks(inaddition to pigs).biggrin
A former member
Post #: 39
I heard somewhere there's one opening in West Chester. Don't know much about it though.
A former member
Post #: 18
YA, I think that is the one that I mentioned a couple posts above. But I think I heard there is one going in between Mairemont and Milford. Must be in addition to Fiberge'. Not sure. I will have to get more info from the person that told me. And that there is a third somewhere.confused
A former member
Post #: 16
There a new yarn store that opened up near Cleveland. The owner's name is Tammy and seems to be a really nice lady. Haven't been up there yet, but she's trying to advertise. I know a lot of people have family or friends that way, so maybe something for people to check out next time they are that way. Now sure how pricing or selection is, she just recently opened.
Tosha

Tamarella Yarns
1657 Mentor Ave.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
440-358-9276

west of Cleveland
between Chagrin Blvd and Erie Pa.

Thanks for the link. My MIL lives near Cleveland so maybe I can check it out next time we visit.