|Sent on:||Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:06 AM|
We are just a few days out from our Summer Solstice Dance Party & Vegan Potluck, and we are getting excited! Here are some details- please share with anyone that you have invited:
- The weather forecast is looking good! The prediction is for very low chance of rain and a high of 86. The Dance Garden will be in the shade by the evening.
- We will provide: potluck supplies (plates, silverware, napkins, glasses, ice, drinks, serving spoons), lots and lots of candles, a selection of bug repellents (yes, there are mosquitoes around), flowers, starlight, (possibly) moonlight, dances, some blankets and low chairs.
- Please bring a vegan dish for the potluck. You may want to bring a blanket or low chair to sit on. You may want to bring a pocket flashlight.
- The dance circle is grass, so you can dance barefoot or in sneakers.
- Directions are included below, you can also find a map at our dance website at: http://goo.gl/maps/SUrbB
Any questions, just give us a call or shoot us an email.
…see you…in the Dance…
Kevin & Diane, (cell)[masked]
Take the Parkway to
Exit I-40 at Cedar Bluff. Take the right fork at the ramp, turn left at the light at the bottom of the ramp, then turn right at the light onto
This email message originally included an attachment.