addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

K-Town Vegans Message Board › RSVP's & Knox Vegans

RSVP's & Knox Vegans

Kevin M.
user 9586584
Group Organizer
Knoxville, TN
Hi all,
Some of you may be new to this "meetup thing".....
It is both important and useful for everyone in the group to take a few moments to RSVP at the group website whenever we have a meetup scheduled. Important because if no one responds, it looks to me like there isn't anyone interested (last week's lunch got canceled because of a combination of confused/botched emails and low RSVP response). It is also important so that we know whether we need to have one table or three (or more!). It is useful because it is nice to know ahead of time who is coming.

So - please - I'd really like to see 19 RSVP's received by Friday for Saturday's lunch gathering.
thank you,
Kevin
A former member
Post #: 1
I cannot meetup this weekend Nov. 14 - but could following Saturday Nov. 21.
Either Veg-O-Rama or Glowing Body (are they open Saturday?).
I agree with John that we should try to frequent these veg restaurants - and I have not been doing that!
Kathie