addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

K-Town Vegans Message Board › February Vegan Meet-up?

February Vegan Meet-up?

Kevin M.
user 9586584
Group Organizer
Knoxville, TN
Hi all,
Thanks to everyone who turned out last night at the Sitar Restaurant - what a great gathering! biggrin Good food too.

Because some folks prefer meals out at restaurants and others prefer potluck meals, we had decided to try alternating the two month by month. So - next month - potluck gathering? I'd like to hear from folks concerning:
- Who would be willing to host it? (My wife Diane and I are happy to host one, but not next month - we will be having friends visiting from England).
- What date would you prefer? Would Valentines Weekend be good - or bad? (I foresee some great dark chocolate vegan desserts...tongue). Saturday dinner, Sunday brunch, or Sunday dinner?

Let me know......
thanks,
Kevin
Janice C.
happyvegan
Louisville, TN
Post #: 2
Kevin,

Our house is available from Feb 11 - 21. Feb 14 weekend is great.

We will not be available in March or April, as I need to go to Maryland for hip surgery (health insurance conundrum).

Janice Church
A former member
Post #: 2
Much as I love chocolate desserts, I will probably have to miss the February meeting, due to conflicting events on both Valentines Weekend and the following one.

Our house is small but I would consider hosting a picnic style event sometime next summer in our shady backyard.
Diane B.
user 10112358
Powell, TN
Post #: 3
I may be out of town the weekend of the 14th. Not sure if I'll go that weekend or the next. If I'm available, I'll try to show up!
A former member
Post #: 36
Sunday Brunch sounds good to us and we would be able to make it. The weekend after that works too for brunch or late lunch or early dinner. We would go as long as it's not more than a 20 minute drive or so from w Knxville:) Thanks!