addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

K-Town Vegans Message Board › October Meetup - Meet Greg Lawson, PRES of VegSocOfElPaso,TEXAS??

October Meetup - Meet Greg Lawson, PRES of VegSocOfElPaso,TEXAS??

A former member
Post #: 4
Greg Lawson, PRES of Veg Soc of El Paso, Texas, is visiting his Mom in Knoxville OCT 11 - OCT 18. He is a great VEGAN person to get to know - this Veg Soc. is one of the most active in the country & Greg is also a regular speaker at the AR conferences, and writes columns. He is very knowledgeable and also an all around nice guy. He asked me if he could get together with some local vegans & this group would be perfect. I cannot volunteer my home (my life had been literal "heck" for months), thought someone else might want to. Greg suggested a picnic, but looks like that is Sept's idea. He also has not been to Veg-O-Rama. He is a RANGER! & an expert on the wildlife issues & also speaks on other topics. I emailed Kevin, also, and am awaiting any ideas. I would be able to attend, but just cannot plan the event. I would let Greg know if this turns out to be a possibility. I know he would greatly enjoy meeting all of you!
I also thought it might be a nice idea to hear a SHORT talk from Greg in his area of expertise: Wildlife & the AR/Vegan movement. What'd you think?
Thanks, Kathie