Since everyone who attended the last session is relatively advanced, we decided to skip a few chapters in the Genki text. If you are a beginner, we can try to organize another session that begins with an earlier chapter.
Here is the schedule for the next session. As always, feel free to do as much or as little as you like. The setting is relaxed and informal.
1. Genki textbook chapter 9: we shall review the grammar points of chapter 9, and practice with worksheets.
2. ちいさな こだまぼっこ (small tree spirit person): translate as much of the first page as you can. We will read and discuss.
3. Try to answer the following in Japanese as best as you can:
a. Talk about your favorite kind of music. Why do you like it?
b. If you could change your body, what part would you like to
c. What are two things you look forward to doing? Why?
d. Name two people with whom you would like to spend a whole
day. What would you like to do with them?
e. Share any experience you had with a grandparent.
4. If you have any questions about the kanji worksheets from chapter one, this will be the time to ask them. I will hand out worksheets from chapter two.
5. We will conclude with a game.
Feel free to post your answers, if you are feeling ambitious, or any questions you may have. Thanks for making the last session so enjoyable!