Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board Forum Feedback and Announcements › Japanese ministry / volleyball / ESL classes

Japanese ministry / volleyball / ESL classes

Timothy V.
Vollmer
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Brian Compton came to our conversation group last Sunday.  He attends a church that has volleyball sessions every other Sunday, and both English and Japanese speakers attend, so this may be another good chance to practice your Japanese!  Here is the message he sent me:

"Here is the website link for the Japanese ministry. http://castleview.org/ministries/japaneseministry­. A fair warning though that some of the info on that site is outdated and they should contact David Rawlins for details. But the Volleyball is once every 2 weeks on Sunday at 2-4 PM. So the next one should be on the 25th of November. Go ahead and advertise it on the meetup website if you want. We look forward to seeing some of you there. Thanks!"

After looking at the site,  I saw that they are offering free ESL classes.  I think it seems interesting.  Currently my schedule prohibits me from attending the volleyball sessions, but I will try to work around that eventually!

Thanks again!