Announcing a new Meetup for The Chicago Korean Language Meetup Group!
What: SATURDAY ENGLISH PRACTICE
When: September 12,[masked]:00 PM
Starbucks inside of the Marriott Hotel
540 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611FREE
Come practice English and have lunch or just chat.
This is a combined meetup of the ESL and Korean Meetups.
Casual chat with friends and meeting new friendly people. Coffee and food are available.
Look at the photos here. We have fun!
12 Reasons Why You Should Come To Saturday's Meetup:
1. Practice English.
2. Make new friends.
3. Form study groups and find language exchange partners.
4. Chat with old friends in a friendly relaxed place.
5. Get advice from ESL teachers who are often there.
6. Learn about politics from Bruce, a former Republican candidate for U. S. Congress . (he is also an ESL teacher and he often attends)
7. Chat with Alan (chicagoalmose), the world famous youtube.com and yappr.com ESL teacher who has over 60 videos (many about learning English).
8. Eat good food. (optional)
9. Meet friendly people from many different countries.
10. Get general advice and information about Chicago from Alan (chicagoalmose.)
11. Easy access on the Red Line or Michigan Ave. Bus.
12. You can tell your friends to see your posted pictures taken at the Sunday meetups.
Edited by Alan (chicagoalmose)
Look at my new youtube video about learning conversational English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URkPO15-utk
Learn more here:http://korean.meetup.com/138/calendar/11300012/