For 2012, the Korean Language Intermediate and Advanced Levels will be focusing more on conversation in a more of an immersion environment.
The rules are simple:
- Everyone speak ONLY in Korean. (No wallflowers and lurkers)
- Native Korean Speakers invited.
- Also recommended for Intermediate and Advanced Students.
- Bring some money for food and drinks which you are responsible. Ted's is a Korean-owned Sport Bar and has great food. There might be some homemade Korean delights possible so you just never know with Uncle Ted!
- Ted's is located in front of Hall of Justice (6th and Bryant and near Muni 8X, 12, 14X, 19, 27, and 47 stops.)
We hope to make this a regular monthly gathering. Depending on how well this goes, hope to plan monthly gatherings in East Bay and other locations.