The Baltimore Korean Language & Culture Meetup Message Board › Lets get some chit chatter started.........

Lets get some chit chatter started.........

JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Doesn't seem to be much talking on this group. To all my name is Joe and to all Hello. Sometimes I check this site and there is nothing new. Lets start dropping a line to each other so we can have
something to talk about and establish some rapport with one another. How did the death of Michael Jackson affect members of this Korean group. Also Steve McNair was murdered. Talk to me, tell me what u think. And don't forget to throw something korean in there. cya
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Joe, when you get a chance check out halfkorean.com.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 5
Here is a nice link to learn the korean alphabet...very good tutorial from Professor Oh.
Good Luck..........................http://www.youtube.co...­

Here is another I found .....enjoy. http://www.youtube.co...­
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
Joe, the youtube videos are really helpful. Thanks
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 8
Can't wait to hook up this weekend.....cya then Christine, Alfred, & Shannon.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend. I hope you have a great week.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 15
I hope we can get back into the swing of things at the Library on the 22nd. I look forward to Igor and Ji Hyung meeting Alfred and our great teacher Shannon who hopefully will be showing up...lol. We might have to start meeting every week if that works out for everyone......or not. But I enjoy the group and I am having fun with my new group of friends. I can't wait until I can have a pretty decent conversation in Korean, I look forward to it.
Man I hope my buddy Alfred shows up, does anyone know how to reach em??? Okay guys lets keep in touch w/ each other until the next meeting. Cya
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 19
Anyone interested?

The Sound of Ecstasy: Buddhist Ritual Song and Dance from Korea

Friday, October 16, 8 p.m.

Tickets: $15 General, $12 Students & Seniors; $10 AA&CC members and TU student with I.D. For tickets: (410) 704-2787 or www.towson.edu/artscalendar
A former member
That really does sound interesting. And tons of advance notice. I haven't been able to come out to any event yet. And I'm hoping I'll make my debut before October :oD

How do we get this on the invite list?
Dennis
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 20
Dennis,

I guess we can keep track of anyone interested and just meet up. I hope you can make it.