The Baltimore Korean Language & Culture Meetup Message Board › Lets get some chit chatter started.........

Lets get some chit chatter started.........

JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 21
The South Korean Y.E. Yang looked great pairing up with Tiger Woods in the final round of the PGA championship. He didnt seemed to fall victim to the mystic of Tiger Woods as we all would. Yang played one hell of a golf match. As a matter of fact I think that T. Woods was slowly starting to watch Yang in dis belief. I think Yang was pulling Tiger out of his game. Pretty impressive for the South Korean & now he is known for beating Tiger Woods in two matches. Who else can say that?? Congratulations to Y.E. Yang, I am happy that koreans are making there mark on the sport of golf. I am still a Tiger Woods fan and he still is the best in the world to me.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 24
I'm proud that a Korean won but I'm a Tiger Woods fan also.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 22
Hello Christine,
Can you bring your camera on Saturday and take some pics of us in class. All we have are the pics of us eating.
Lets show off our class skills and take some class pics. If you can of course. Lemme know.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 26
Sure I can bring it.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 24
Is anyone going to the Korean Festival at the Howard County Fairgrounds????
Lemme know because we seem to have had a couple of NO-SHOWS for the last couple of scheduled events.
It would be nice if we have a couple folks from the group show up. Maybe some of us can ride together...
It is this Saturday so lemme know.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 27
Joe, If your going can Talib and I ride with you?
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 28
When are the classes at library going to start up again?
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 25
Hey Whats Up Christine.....I was wondering that same question.....probably need to get a hold of Shannon.
I took my kids up to the place next to H mart...the loved it. Korean food is good.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 26
Has anybody been to the classes at the library lately? I think I have forgot all the korean I learned. Hope you organizers & asst. organizers get it together. We had a nice thing going every two weeks and then it just stopped and never picked back up.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 29
Hey Joe ! looks like the schedules back up. I hope that means were back on track.