The Baltimore Korean Language & Culture Meetup Message Board › Lets get some chit chatter started.........

Lets get some chit chatter started.........

JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 27
Hey Christine,
Was that schedule already posted or is that schedule new?? I never paid any attention to it because we havent gone to the library in so long. I hope we get back into the swing of things because I miss you guys and more importantly I am forgetting all the Korean that I have learned....lol.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 30
The schedule was gone for awhile. Its a new schedule. I also miss everyone. I emailed Alfred but haven't heard back from him yet. I hope he's alright.
A former member
Post #: 27
I have not heard from Shannon either. I have written her an email and hopefully the language sessions will begin again soon. Thanks.
Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 31
Thanks Chi

A former member
Post #: 28
Hello All-
I am looking for someone to step up as organizer of this meetup. My hectic schedule has not allowed me to properly plan, attend, and oversee this meetup. I paid a subscription fee of $45 last week and it will be good until 12/30/09. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Christine
user 9549623
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 32
What do you think Joe? We could probably do this.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 28
WOW I dont know Christine...I mean I am just trying to learn some Korean. I could help out with some of the organizational things but ultimately I cant speak Korean. I think someone native Korean should step up and I could help out. So there I will be an assistant but not the primary organizer. You know...I dont know.....maybe we can talk about it over a couple bottles of soju and some mandu. I def. want this group to go on and maybe this is my chance to really learn some Korean. Christine I have to work tonight & tomorrow night but I will give you a call and talk to you about it. Maybe I will call you later this afternoon.
JOE
FatJoe99
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 29
Any reviews or comments from those who attended the Korean Song & Dance??
How was it? Let me know....