Diana
user 12327911
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Anyone interested in trying to gather a small group (or large group) and eat some Korean food, watch a Korean movie, or just talk Korea/Korean?
A former member
Post #: 6
Have you been to any Korean restaurants in the Baltimore area? I've only been to Jong Kak (18 West 20th Street, Baltimore, MD) and the newly opened Honey Pig in Ellicott City.
Diana
user 12327911
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
I haven't! Which is why I want to go. :) I've just been in the area for about 3 months, and only went to a Korean restaurant in the Lotte Plaza in Ellicott City. Any suggestions? Cravings? Opinions?
A former member
Post #: 7
I'd be up for going to a Korean restaurant. Jong Kak is open 'til 4am and uses charcoal grills. Honey Pig is open 24 hours (:D) but uses gas grills.
Diana
user 12327911
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
I'm going to be out of town until July 10th, so sometime after that would work. Do you know other Korean-Americans we can gather? tongue
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Diana,

If you ever get a group of people together to watch a Korean movie or drama, then let me know...I'd love to join in (if there are subs....I'm not Korean :-/)!

Tabby