(This meetup is full. Please do not send any money. Please e-mail [masked] to get on the waiting list.)
Lost in Seoul wants to take you out to the ball game!
If you like sports, you should check out a Korean professional baseball game. The atmosphere is a bit different than in the US, providing a truly unique sports viewing experience. Plus, the games are super cheap!
We will be watching Seoul's LG Twins take on Daejeon's Hanwha Eagles. This time, I was able to secure assigned seats in the upper "yellow" section, behind home plate. However, our seats are not all together; we will sit in two groups of six. Also, there seats are a little more expensive than the unreserved outfield seats we normally get.
We will meet at Sports Complex Station exit 6 (note that this is a different exit than usual) at 3:30 PM, and go to our seats together from there.
This meetup is limited to 12 people, and you must pre-pay to secure your spot. The cost is 10,000 won per person, not including food, drinks, or souvenirs.
When you sign up, please let me know if there's a specific person you want to sit with, and whether you're a Twins fan, Eagles fan, or neutral.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the game! Go Bears Twins!
How to sign up:
1. If there are less than 3 spots left, please e-mail [masked] before signing up or paying, to make sure there's still room.
2. RSVP "yes" either here or on Facebook.
3. Deposit 10,000 won to Sally Passmore, Woori Bank,[masked]-831599. Please do not write anything on the deposit unless it's your name (the default). If you don't have a Korean bank account, please e-mail me, and we can make alternative arrangements.
4. Immediately after making your deposit, e-mail [masked] with your full name and the names of anyone else you paid for, so I can confirm. When you e-mail. please let me know if there's anyone you want to sit next to, and whether you're a Twins fan, Eagles fan, or neutral.
5. I will respond to your e-mail within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, please try messaging me on Facebook.
6. I add you to the "confirmed" list.
More than 48 hours before meeting time: 100% refund.
Less than 48 hours before meeting time, or no show: NO refund
Paid and Confirmed (Full):
Group 1 (section 315):
1. Sally Passmore
2. Kirsty W.
3. Hugh S.
4. Harry Y.
6. Monique R.
Group 2 (section 318):
1. Samantha R.
2. Courtney M.
3-4. Brian S. +1
5. Rachel T.
6. Rimma T.