- What is the difference between Korea & USA when it comes to work & career?
- Are there differences in how the hiring process works in USA/Korea?
- How can someone be more successful when interviewing in another country?
- What are some of the common mistakes that can easily be corrected?
- Is a follow-up email okay or should you write & mail a letter?
We'll explore all of this and more in a presentation/discussion event.
(Volunteers welcome to help organize, or to present, or to lead parts of the discussion - contact the organizer or make a comment when you RSVP).
Pajun (pancakes) & bodi cha (hot tea) will be provided. We'll have our own section of the restaurant. Attendees can also order food from the full Korean menu.
Location is Sam Oh Jung Korean Restaurant in Springfield. A pickup from the Springfield metro can be arranged - please let us know.
No cost to attend.