Happy Valentine's Day
Chocolates & LVE...
Since food = love
then we will have
everything we need!
This is like the Halloween Party
(except no ghosts)
(and more warm smiles)
Fun Fun Fun!!!
This event idea came from many people... for singles... for couples... to get together to enjoy the warmth of Valentine's Day sharing & social time. The main idea is to make chocolate treats, and to have our usual good times food & conversation.
What we will have:
- Chocolate Fountain (smaller than Willy Wonka's, but tasty)
- Cooking - Korean, Chinese, and American food
- Karaoke/Noraebang/KTV - sing or watch
- Games - Jenga, etc.
- Conversation - meet new people!
- hEARTs... lots of hearts (decorations & friendly people)
- a flower for every female
Couples also welcome!
We are still deciding if this will cost a small amount ($5 or $10), or to let people bring food to eat/cook/share. Put your ideas below.
The location is not near a metro. We can pick people up from the metro, and also people can share a ride with other members. If you can give a ride, or need a ride, please post it in your RSVP or comments.
There is parking on the street.