Fun Korean Waves ™ Culture Language ESL Music Food, DC VA MD Message Board Fun Korean Culture & Language: Metro DC, Virginia & Maryland Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Dark Knight Rises (Batman) in IMAX at the Smithsonian

Meetup details changed: Dark Knight Rises (Batman) in IMAX at the Smithsonian

Portland, OR
Hi Everyone, Sorry on the delay of details but I've been sick since Friday evening. The times are for each day as they do not change, we'll need to pick a date. Here are the location and time choices available:

Natural History Museum: Johnson IMAX Theater Metro: Smithsonian, Mall exit
Times: 4:45 PM, 7:45 PM, 10:45 PM
Sold Out: Friday, July 28th 7:45 PM

Air & Space Museum: Lockheed Martin IMAX Theater
Metro: L'enfant Plaza, Maryland Ave exit
Sold Out: None Times: 4 PM, 7 PM, 10 PM

Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center {Air & Space Museum Extension @Dulles/Chantilly}: Airbus IMAX Theater
Metro: not available; would need to carpool for people who need rides
Sold Out: Friday, July 28th 4:30 & 7:30
Times: 4:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 10:30 PM

There's been a vote for this Saturday at 4:45 with dinner after. I am not able to go this Saturday but if everyone else is able to I'll leave the schedule as is.
It will be too hard to get the group rate of $11 on such short notice as everyone would need to pay in advance {via meetup} so that we could go buy the tickets ahead of time. It may be possible if the date is pushed out if people want to go that route but we can only get the group rate with a minimum of 10 people. On the weekends, metro is horrible with tons of delays so should also be taken into account if a Saturday or Sunday is chosen.