addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fun Korean Waves ™ Culture Language ESL Music Food, DC VA MD Message Board Korean Music & Arts › Xia Junsu Concert in New York (Aug. 30, 2012)

Xia Junsu Concert in New York (Aug. 30, 2012)

Kenia M.
MissKchan
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hello everyone! Is anyone planning on going to the Xia Junsu concert in NYC? If so please send me a message!

My friend and I really want to go but we are having trouble finding a place to stay (also, she really can't spend a lot of money---she's flying to NYC from Atlanta) so if you want to share a hotel room with us for a couple of days then let us know! Recommendations for cheap places to stay in NYC or nearby would be great too! Thanks!